Andy joined the Ohio State University Aircraft Maintenance Department as the Accountable Manager August 2021, he is a Columbus native who attended Saint Francis DeSales High School graduating in 1996. He started his career in aviation right after High School by joining the United States Airforce working as crew chief on C-17A and KC-135R aircraft. After the military Andy began his civilian career working for several different Part 135 Charter operators as the Chief Inspector and Director of Maintenance. Andy has gone on to run several different large profitable Part 145 Repair Stations as the Accountable Manager and Director of Maintenance. During Andy's 25 years in the aviation industry, he has also managed several different Part 91 Flight Departments for individuals serving as the Director of Maintenance and personal Flight Mechanic over the operations.
- General Aviation: Working various single and twin engine piston aircraft; Cirrus, Cessna, Diamond, Grumman, Mooney and Piper Aircraft.
- Extensive experience working with and factory trained on four and six cylinder Continental and Lycoming piston engines.
- Extensive working experience as a Airframe Sheetmetal/Structures Technician
- Turbo-prop Corporate aircraft/Engine: Extensive experience working with and factory trained on King Air 90, 200, and 350/350i aircraft, Pilatus aircraft, Small, Medium and Large Pratt & Whitney PT-6 engines.
- Corporate Turbine Aircraft: Extensive experience working with and factory trained on the Citation 500/525/550/560, Learjet 25/31/35/40/45/55/60, Challenger 300/350/600/601/604/605, Gulfstream GII/GIII/GIV/G450/GV, Eclipse EA500/550. Turbine engines: Williams FJ-44 turbine engines, Pratt & Whitney JT-15, PW610/615, PW305/308, Honeywell TFE-731, General Electric CJ-610/J-85, Rolls- Royce Spey Mark 511-8, Rolls-Royce Tey Mark 611-8/8C, BMW-Rolls-Royce BR710A1-10